Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'm back!

OK. I'm back. Little baby G seems to have a schedule the last couple of months -- and I had acutally lost my password to the blog, so I had some work to do before I could sit down and update everyone on what's going on.
Pretty much the thing is that Grace is getting really big! She's nearly 10 months old and she crawls around and climbs up onto furniture and she's got SUCH a little personality. She's so cute and sweet and silly. She's got quite a sense of humor so far and it's so neat to see that come out.
I left her overnight for the first time in October. My former roommate from college called and he asked if I wanted to go to Key West, Fla. for a few days. His aunt had a condo for a week and wasn't going to be there the entire time -- so he asked if I wanted to join him. Mmmhmm. Yes, I did. It was tough convincing my husband that I should be able to go to Florida. I had never been to Florida before and it was a BLAST! I ended up crying only once, but I missed baby G and Jason oh so much. Richard and I had a good time, we went parasailing and jet-skiing and even got henna tattoos. We hung out in South Beach near Miami the last night we were in Florida, and that was a fun time, too. It was a great experience and I totally recommend having key lime pie in the keys. It was really good.
Otherwise, my sister and I are starting a marketing business - she'll be based in Hudson, Wis. and I'll be here in Duluth. It'll be good -- we're just getting some clients now, but we've got a lot of great ideas. It's tough to find time to get a lot of that done these days, but after 8pm, there's usually a few minutes to spare!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home